The Teacher Academies aim at a holistic inclusivity in learning
TUTOR aims to create partnerships between teacher education and training providers to set up Teacher Academies developing a European and international outlook on teacher education.
Inclusivity Approach of the TUTOR project
TUTOR looks at the aspects of the target groups from an Intersectional approach.
Secondary Education Teachers,
coming from the 4 main implementing countries (Greece, Ireland, Austria, Turkey) looking to update their skills. TG1 consists of secondary education teachers whose skills on the issue of inclusivity for students experience discrimination because of their gender identity, sexual orientation, migrant or refugee background, and socio-economic status.
Students from LGBTQI+ community, students with migrant/refugee background, and socio-economically disadvantaged students.
This target group consists of students experiencing discrimination because of their identification in one or more identities being considered as marginalized (LGBTQI+ student, student being identified in multiple marginalized categories).
Policy makers working in Ministries, Local & Regional authorities, EU bodies, and other official stakeholders with the ability to influence policies, and wishing to make changes at an EU and national level towards the creation of more inclusive learning experiences.
Synopsis of the expected results
1. Desired Status Report in terms of inclusiveness in the school community
2. Existing Status Report in secondary education teachers in terms of inclusiveness
3. Training Needs' Analysis Report on upskilling of the secondary teaching workforce
4. One (1) Joint Curriculum for upskilling teachers in terms of promoting inclusiveness of students effectively
5. Three (3) specialization courses upskilling teachers n in terms of fostering an inclusive environment while considering migrant students, LGBTQI+ students, and socioeconomically disadvantaged students
6. Trainer's Guide & Learner's Manual, Train the Trainers' Manual
7. Internatiolization Box
8. Finalized TUTOR Joint Training Curriculum & Specialization Courses
9. Dissemination material
10. Events reports in National & EU level
TUTOR Project in Numbers
News & Events
The OECD Education Working paper on promoting inclusive education for diverse societies underlines the importance of building equitable and inclusive education systems
The OECD Education Working paper on promoting inclusive education for diverse societies underlines the importance of building equitable and inclusive education systems In many countries,
Co-funded by the European Union. Views and opinions expressed are however those of the author(s) only and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Union or EACEA. Neither the European Union nor the granting authority can be held responsible for them.